Monday, May 4, 2009

Photo Caption Contest

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Get your caption in by tomorrow morning. The winner will be posted at 11 AM CST. I had to make a quick change since we need to be somewhere at noon. Stay tuned...the clock is ticking!

Driving back into town today from a doctor's appointment in the big city, we came across this trailer of pigs traveling down the road. They were CUTE!

We pulled up alongside the trailer full of little piggies and I snapped a clearer picture. (The front window of the car is covered in bugs from the country driving!)

Then I closed in for a cozy shot, which is the picture up for this week's caption contest.

Check it out~

YOUR TITLE HERE!


So here's the deal~ post your title for this picture. You can post as many titles as you want to. My family will pick a winner by Friday at noon and post the title and winner. The winner will receive a $5 Sonic gift card or a $5 Walmart gift card...your choice!

Remember~ my children will be reading this.

29 comments:

Becky G said...

FaceLIFT, faceLIFT, guys!!!

Ashley Bourque said...

"I need to turn around..."

Ashley Bourque said...

"Oops...I forgot my face mask back on the farm."

Ashley Bourque said...

Today's cute piggy....tomorrow's breakfast...

Unknown said...

What's with the ham in the face?

Unknown said...

I left my curl at home!

MIgirlsmom said...

Heads or Tails????

(MIgirlsmom)

MIgirlsmom said...

"We're born, we live, and when our time comes, we die. It's just a natural cycle of life."
-Charlotte's Web

Anonymous said...

To market, to market,
to buy a fat pig.
Home again, home again,
jiggity jig.

Unknown said...

There is always that one guy in the crowd that can't follow directions.

Anonymous said...

Butt Head

Unknown said...

I'm embarrassed. Too much pink in my ears today!

MIgirlsmom said...

Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Weiner...


That is what I truly want to be
'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
Everyone would be in love with me.

stephie3 said...

Peek-a-FLU!

stephie3 said...

I Only Have Eyes For You

stephie3 said...

Bringin' Home the Bacon

stephie3 said...

They Can Confine This Swine, But It Won't Whine!

Christie Birchfield said...

"Let's face it... Life stinks!"

Or....

"Why do I get the feeling that I am the butt of a joke?"

Or....

"You spin me right around 'Babe' right around..."

Angela Stephens-Owens said...

Sure hope thay are not taking us to Mexico...I don't want to cath that swine flu from the humans!

Angela Stephens-Owens said...

Or how about this one...

Hey lady over there...you...behind the camera...yea you....can you kindly turn me around? Curly over here has digestive issues.

Anonymous said...

I don't think this is the Bed(truck)& Breakfast I signed up for. If it is anything like MI Freezer Camp I want to get off this thing!

or...

Sardines have nothing on us. Who told this guy he should be "down sizing" his trailers.

or...

Round and Firm and FULLY Packed!!

Anonymous said...

"Hey, where did everyone go?"

Anonymous said...

Ok, Which slot do I put my pennies in?

Jennifer said...

You call it Pigpen, I call it home.

MIgirlsmom said...

Meals on Wheels

Anonymous said...

Is THIS what my other end looks like?

- smt/jlt

Anonymous said...

Checker boars

(like Checker boards)

Anonymous said...

The end is near.

Unknown said...

"I had my mouth open and everything!"

That's a quote from Shrek...gotta love Donkey.