Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Observations From Today

Three of them:
1. Don't plan a meal requiring pitas in this town. There's a pretty strong chance you won't be able to find any pitas. It's like they don't even exist.

2. Once the 3 o'clock school bell rings, do NOT try to buy a snowball. You will have melted by the time you finally get to the front of the line just to place your order.

3. Camouflage pants go with anything. A N Y T H I N G. Who knew!?


There aren't any pictures for today's blog post because:
1. Like I said...I couldn't find any pitas. Can't take a picture of something that doesn't exist.

2. We didn't even slow down in front of the snowball stand to get a picture once I saw how long the line was. No need to create a further back-up in traffic.

3. The guy in the camouflage pants could have been related to someone reading this blog. Besides, I was really just taking in the whole outfit.

No comments: