Saturday, March 14, 2009

Small Town Influence

I didn't realize when I posted this that I would have such an impact on our little town. The 'powers that be' must be checking in on my blog and being informed of changes that need to happen. Ends up the day after I posted about the sad condition of Louisiana roads, this came rolling down our street~

Sure enough, many of the roads in town have gotten complete makeovers! We aren't talking the fill and smack down kind of "fixing". This is serious resurfacing! If you haven't been out on the roads lately, you'll hardly recognize them. You might even be able to put off your alignment job another 6 months!

2 comments:

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin, Drew and Caleb said...

our road was one of ones just resurfaced! besides having free entertainment for the kids while the work was being done, it's nice not having to worry about losing a wheel in the potholes :)

Unknown said...

Perhaps you should run for City Council some day!?!?