Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look! It's A Cow!

Will I ever tire of saying that?!


My family might get tired of hearing it. This picture was taken at the end of my street. I don't mean a few blocks away, a mile or so down yonder. I mean...back out of the driveway and go to the stop sign....there is a field of cows.

I loved the idea of a cow being within camera viewfinder of the stop sign at the end of my block, so I got my baby girl all hurrying and scurrying to get the picture. I even stopped short of the sign and told her to stand outside the car to take it. Fortunately, she gets just as excited about picture taking as I do so she was an easy sell.

So thanks to my baby girl for snapping this shot, and a shout-out to all my city friends who can't believe I live in such a rural place!

I think I'll name the cow and adopt it as my 'pretend pet'.....hmmm.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what name you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Is that cow black? If so and a male, you should name it Darth Vader! (Or Vadar????)....if it's a female..we'll give that some thought and if it isn't black and just dark brown...let us know! :-)
MI family

Unknown said...

Hey! You get yourself down to the local "stock sale" and buy a BABY day old calf and put it in your dog run!!!!

selahV said...

Let's have a name-the-cow contest!