Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Parade



Marching band and girls with pom-poms
These aren't cheerleaders, but they are peppy.
So what are they called exactly?


I think these are the Junior High cheerleaders?

Highschool cheerleaders

Highschool football team, currently #1 in the state (4A)...
or so my husband tells me

Even the Catholic school in town gets invited to "represent" in the parade. That's nice. Never seen other schools invited to a homecoming parade before.

I realized that during the parade is not only the best time to go to Walmart because it would be EMPTY, but I was also hoping that nothing caught on fire since every fire truck was in use for the parade.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Ok, so the girls with pom poms are called "greenjackets" They are like a pep squad.

I see you are really getting into all the culture the area has to offer... LOL I am sure you will continue to be perplexed at the oddities that make up that area...

By the way, hope you are feeling better.