Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Orleans Trip~ Honorable Mention

I took a break from the New Orleans posts because I was getting tired of them, even though I do love the place! We did see a lot of things and visit several places while in New Orleans for one day, but this was my daughter's favorite place of all~


Yes, it's Target. Yes, we have one of those in a nearby city, but this was no ordinary Target. This was a 2 story Target, where you could push your cart onto part of the elevator escalator and it came down (or up) with you! You would just pick it up when you reached the bottom (or top)! So that's just what my girl did.

I think folks must've looked at us like "Pa and Ma Kettle came to town" since we actually stood there and took PICTURES of this, but I'm getting used to that!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Slight correction-- that's an ESCAlator! We were fascinated with it the first time we went there too!!

Camera Clicker said...

Ack. Can't believe I did that, but I've corrected it now!