Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Something Extra

I took my son to the doctor this week. We were finished with the checkup and walking out of the medical center, when I glanced up and saw a sign that caught my attention.

Now, a definition.
Lagniappe (lan-yap) is a great Louisiana expression meaning a little something extra, such as a baker’s dozen. (datscajun.com)


So what is a Langiappe Room? Is it a place where I would like to have an appointment? How much does it cost for this lagniappe? What happens behind closed doors?


Anyone? Anyone??

3 comments:

Angela said...

Did you go into this room?? I wonder what is behind the door?!?!

Camera Clicker said...

Nope, I didn't open the door. There wasn't a window to see in or anything. Next time I go I'll open the door!

Unknown said...

Maybe that's the room where the LOLLIPOPS are!?!? Did Adam get one for being a good boy!?