Saturday, January 3, 2009

On The 8th Day After Christmas...

My true love planted for me~ my Christmas present orange tree!



Everyone took a turn being helpful with the shoveling, hoeing, digging, planting, and watering. They say we'll have some oranges by next winter with this little tree.

So thanks family for giving me such a great gift!

Special thanks to Ash for taking all the pictures (except the one of her). We ended up with 99 pictures of tree planting. Only my daughter could find a way to get 99 pictures out of a tree-planting task. She'll be the next camera clicker yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, why is Adam afraid your tree is going to drown???

Camera Clicker said...

It rained and rained and rained yesterday. The information on the satsuma orange trees says that overwatering kills more trees than underwatering, so he was just afraid the plant was going to die.
So far, so good.