Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out My Back Door....It's FREEZING!

Louisiana is a southern state. It is, without argument, in the south. When we describe where we live in Louisiana, we often say "south Louisiana".
Basically, we live in the south South.

So how does this happen?


I know there are people north of here that are even colder with more wind, more snow, more need for fireplaces. I'm not trying to say we are colder than they are. Just keep in mind~ this is the south South....and it's FREEZING!

(looking around....trying to find the guy that keeps talking about global warming.....)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow!! I wish it was that tep. up here!!! :-) Today it's 20*!!! A couple days ago it was 10* but it felt like -6! Ya I didn't like doing chickens that day!

~Jenn

Anonymous said...

I, too, am looking forward to the cold temps leaving us. This old house is COLD!!

Unknown said...

At noon today I went outside and got the FULLY FROZEN 5 inches of ice out of my rain guage. Guess I forgot to empty it after the deluges of last week! That ice blob has stayed frozen in the yard all day!!!

Payton's mom said...

I like the new layout! And I too agree it is way too cold. Especially when the kids at school still have to go outside for recess!

Unknown said...

never try before this kind of weather =/

Visit Operion for E-commerce and Online Billing System