Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow. That Stunk.

I'm not talking about the Tiger Toilets either. I'm talking about the lack of participation in the most recent contest here at the Louisiana blog. So...by default of being the only participant outside of my house...a canister of Slap Ya Mama will be headed to my Mom (next time I see her). She did have a decent entry!

I know some of you out there could have thought of some good names for your favorite team's port-a-potty. Here are some we thought of~

Commodore Commode
Toilet Roll Tide
Razorback Restroom
Jayhawk John
Hurricane Head
Bruin Bathroom
Florida State Facilities
Nittany Lion Lavatory
Wolverine Water Closet
Purdue Potty
The Flushing Irish
Privateer Privy
Mountaineer Mens' Room
Cardinal Can

I'm sure some of y'all could have done better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOA! I've never used SLap Ya Mama so I'll be excited to try it! Might have to give it back if it's too hot for Dad, but . . . .

MIgirlsmom said...

Yeah, I still got nothing.....