Friday, June 19, 2009

A Morning Walk

It was a warm, humid Louisiana morning.

Out my front door, 2 blocks east, I can see rice fields. The morning sounds of the rice fields are fantastic. I'm not sure what all those bugs or birds are that make noise, but in the silence it's really wonderful. This morning I saw a turtle slip down into the water too!

One block further and I can see the new horses that moved into the neighborhood. My kids have named the four horses Brownie, Brownie, Brownie, and Brown. Can you guess what color they are!??

Wait...what's that speedy little thing coming towards me so early in the morning?!?

Oh, that's my girl. I'm so proud.

This is a great place to walk, to run, to work, and to live.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Run Ashley Run!! :)

My firend is trying to get me to start running with her. i said I'll try but, we'll see how that goes!
:)