Sunday, April 26, 2009

Come On In, The Water's Fine

No picture to post today, just an interesting invitation.

When my daughter got in the car after visiting/playing with some of her friends the other day, she informed me that she had been invited to go swimming.

Hmm....I didn't know that family had a pool!?

Here's my daughter's response~
"Oh, they don't have a pool. They said they go swimming in the cow trough."

HA. Huh? Really? Hahahaaaha. Wait...what?

The weather is getting warmer by the hour down here. If you don't have a pool, evidently hopping in the nearest cow trough works pretty well! Isn't that fantastic? I love it.

(I did find out through further inquiry that this is NOT the cow trough that is actually used by the cows. This is an extra one that can be used for swimming!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, might be a good thing to check into!?!? Could cost less than a pool, BUT I don't know about upkeep!?!?

SmileyGiggles said...

I think a picture is required for this post! Wait, a picture with the kids in it will work!!