Thursday, November 12, 2009

Long Necks, Part I

I have so many great pictures (in my opinion...plus they are my favorite animal to see) of the giraffes at Global Wildlife, I've decided to separate them into 2 blog posts...one today, one tomorrow. As I said while the giraffe was standing RIGHT in front of me eating out of my cup, "It seems all is right with the world when a giant giraffe is eating out of your hand." They are magnificently odd creatures with such stature.

Check out the giraffes gathering for some food~

(I called the bison a 'buffalo' in the video. Sorry Mr. Bison.)



Long Necks, Part II coming tomorrow!

3 comments:

MIgirlsmom said...

I LOVE giraffe's!!!! Their eyes/eyelashes are "to die for"! :-) Can't wait until the day comes when we can make it to Global Wildlife.

Unknown said...

Wish those MICHIGAN PEOPLE could get on down here and experience this!! EVERYBODY should go at least once!!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha that looks soooo.. cool!!! I love in the video when you say "look out for the buffalo ash"
he you said like it was no big deal. ;-)

hope to see you soon,
Jennifer