Saturday, November 14, 2009

Goodbye Global Wildlife

It's been a good week looking back at our visit to Global Wildlife. Who knew I would be able to make a WEEK's worth of blog posts out of a 1 1/2 hour trip on an animal feeding wagon!? Those of you that know me well, know I have a tendency to perseverate on something for a while, so you aren't surprised. (You also know that perseverate is one of my favorite and frequently-used words.)

Here are a pictures I have left from the visit.
Hope you have enjoyed the week here at Out My Back Door.




One of my favorite pictures from the day~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, we didn't go back today, although the thought came to us. There were many household tasks to deal with. BUT. . . we shall return -- hopefully several times in the next 6-7 months while the weather is cool!

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you on my blog! Go check it go! :-)

~Jenn