Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ocean Springs Get-Away, Part I

My hubby and I celebrated 17 years of marriage on July11 so we took an opportunity with grandparents nearby and a free hotel room (thanks again to those same grandparents) to get away for a few days.

We landed in the thriving metropolis of Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Ok, it's not so thriving or so metropolis, but it was a nice little town on the Gulf of Mexico. We enjoyed some good food, walking through a new mall, some time in the hotel pool, and a few visits to the beach for sunrise, sunset, and in between.

I took enough pictures to fill blogs for the month, but I'll spare you all of them and just post a few of my favorites. We may even end up with a "caption contest" in a few days for one!

Enjoy the pics~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty!

Anonymous said...

You have a marvelous eye for photographs! Dad

Unknown said...

I've got to save up some more "credit card points" for FREE rooms!!!