Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Church Family

Last night I had the privilege to sit in the congregation while our church choir performed the annual Christmas music program. I enjoyed the music. I enjoyed the Christmas sounds. I enjoyed seeing the children particpate and be adorable. I enjoyed seeing my son sing in the choir (and be so grown up).

BUT, mostly I just looked at a group of people that are dear to my heart. God continues to knit our lives together in this place, and that is so good. I prayed for each person on the stage last night. I thanked God for the blessing of knowing them all....my church family....a gift from God.

(I apologize for the quality of the pictures. It's hard to take a decent shot with dim lighting and spot lights in the middle of the performance.)

No comments: